Sunday, October 3, 2010

Harley Davidson For Women

Harley-Davidson For Women: Alexa VS Sedona

Women's Sedona in Black Size: 8.5Hey Ladies if you are looking for motorcycle boots for women, Harley davidson for women boots you need to grab. If you wanna look rough or smooth these are really hot boots! Women's Harley-Davidson® Sedona feels great but you need to wear double up on the socks though. it's certainly worth the cash as I have other boots that were just as much and feel terrible on my feet.

I wear them outside the pants and have no trouble zipping them up. I also ride my own bike and they have great traction/tread.
These boots are great, tall & comfortable.

The leather isnt quite as nice as I would have liked, but overall I think they are great.

Harley-Davidson Women's Alexa 14" Boot,Black,7 M USOn the other hand the Harley-Davidson Women's Alexa 14" Boot is hotter. I want to marry these boots..lol. I love these boots!! The sizing was accurate, I love the laces up the back and the style, height and leather. The heel is the ideal height for everyday walking use. I am not a biker but I do love boots. I got several compliments on these in the past week. Am hooked on Harley Davidson boots.
   
My shoe size was accurate and the boots fit perfectly. the boots kept my feet dryin the rain. Boots look and feel great. High quality leather and style. The back has a leather lacing and back buckle so they can be adjusted exactly to size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://hotfile.com/dl/82105966/9f72764/Free_Nude_Celebs.zip.html http://rapidshare.com/files/430377979/Free_Nude_Celebs.zip http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0FPPFWMY/Free_Nude_Celebs.zip_links