Thursday, October 28, 2010

Patricia Bieber: Justin Bieber's Mom May Go Topless For Playboy if...

Patricia Bieber


Patricia Bieber


Patricia Bieber, the mother of Canadian teen pop idol Justin,will not go topless for playboy because the Playboy shoot would have gone against her religious values.

34-year old Pattie Lynn Mallette, who had Justin at the age of 18 and raised him alone, has been offered $50,000 to pose for the magazine – but the pictures might only be topless.

If it wasn't against her religious values she would flaunt it without flinching, right?

"PLAYBOY!? Heavens No, HELL NO! Heavens AND Hell NO! Thx but no thx!" says Patricia Bieber on he Twitter page.


Patricia has joined the ranks of other famous people who have turned down the chance to get their kit off for the magazine.

Oksana Grigorieva


oksana grigorieva

Just recently, Oksana Grigorieva, wife of Mel Gibson also allegedly turned an offer of $75,000 to pose for nude shots and a front cover.

Nelly Furtado



Nelly Furtado

Canadian singer Nelly Furtado also turned down $500,000 to pose fully clothed. Lady Gaga also turned down an offer to pose. "I mean, if I was a glamour model, I would be delighted [with Playboy's offer], but for me it's all about the music... Ask me again, though, when I have a new album to plug."

Melanie Brown


Melanie Brown

Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has apparently turned down Playboy multiple times. She said, "They're offering me a ridiculous amount of money but I'm just not ready to do it ... I'll consider it in the future when I feel the time's right."

lindsay lohan


Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan has been asked to go naked many times, most recently an offer of $900,000 was made last year. She said she would pose, but not nude.

Debrahlee Lorenzana


debrahle lorenzana

Citigroup banker Debrahlee Lorenzana was offered a Playboy spread. But said, "I don't want to be famous, I try to stay away from that. I just want to be an example, that's all. If people in the future still remember my name, I want to be remembered as a woman who stood up for her rights."

Question: Did Patricia Bieber refuse to go Topless because of religious values or was the offer ridiculously small? How much would you accept to go topless for playboy?

check Out 13 Women Who said no way to playboy - CNN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://hotfile.com/dl/82105966/9f72764/Free_Nude_Celebs.zip.html http://rapidshare.com/files/430377979/Free_Nude_Celebs.zip http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0FPPFWMY/Free_Nude_Celebs.zip_links